lidbeckbrent

lidbeckbrent

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Coastal Minimalism

As a stylist and Contributing Editor to New England Home magazine, I've traveled along mountainous roads and coastal regions searching for the most beautiful  homes to show you.  During a recent trip, I drove along rural roads through small towns to get to this stunning modern home by Eliot Architects!  The house is situated amidst a forest of tall pines along the coast of Maine.

Photos by Trent Bell


In the current Issue of New England Home magazine you'll read about this fantastic Maine home.  If you appreciate quiet minimalism, this article is a must read. By clicking this link you can get the whole story in a instant!
 http://www.nehomemag.com/article/maine-woods-modern

This was one of those shoots that needed many hands. We were able to get a lot done during this one-day shoot because of the great team working at Eliot Architects.  It takes many hands to hang beautiful art and pull all the pieces for each shot.
It took much planning to decide which exterior shots to photograph. The editing is often the hardest part. Oh, what a view!

This was one of those projects where I could have stayed to work longer than just a day!




2 comments:

  1. Wow...this setting is so restful, who wouldn't enjoy living here. I'm a French Country girl though...so I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My imagination on my dreamed house revived after reading through your post. You just helped me foresee how my house would be like. I find it very cozy, relaxing to stay after my day to day stressful work at the office. I love the wide backyard with lots of flowers and trees.

    My homepage: Online PhD UK Degrees

    ReplyDelete